Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Caramel Apple Cobblers


And now for dessert!
As my middle son would explain them, AWESOME.
I just bought these ramekins, been wanting some and this was the perfect recipe.
I found a new recipe in Sandra Lee's Semi homemade, but I couldn't find the nut bread she called for, so I tweeked the recipe and it turned out very yummy.

1 box Phillsbury Quick Cinnamon bread
1/4 c butter
2 Tbsp. flour
1 can apple pie filling
1 c. brown sugar

1. Prehear oven to 425 degrees. Spray ramekins.  Mix cinnamon bread according to package (only the bread portion, save the cinnamon and frosting mixtures)
2. In a pan, melt butter, add flour and stir until smooth, add pie filling and brown sugar ( I also added a couple teaspoons of the cinnamon packet from bread box)and bring to boil; remove from heat.
3. Spoon hot apple filling into ramekins, spoon bread mixture on top, then I sprinkled a little of the cinnamon mixture on the top of each.
Bake for 18-25 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

It's a Sweet Week! Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice